"Photos are more than just a picture...they are works of art designed to display each person as a masterpiece."
Thank you for checking out my work and for considering me for your wedding day!
I'm married to my best friend and I'm a mom to three beautiful girls. My husband, Casey, and I have been married for almost 7 years. We currently are home schooling and we are taking each year at a time. So far, we love it.
Get to know me:
- I use smiley faces...a lot. :)
- I'm short and cute. Coming in at the super height of 5'3 and 3/4".
- My favorite colors seems to change frequently. Currently pastel pink, mint and yellow seem to be my thing.
- If it's sparkly, I probably want it.
- I enjoy working out.
- I am from Hollywood, CA but Kansas has much better sunsets.
- Due to this, my home office may or may not be decked out in beach theme. ;)
- Hand me a blended coffee from Scooters and you'll be my BFF.
- I sing in my car, at the grocery store, in the shower.
- I thank God for all of the blessings I have in my life. I'd be nowhere without Him.
Weddings aren't a job for me. They are a part of me. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a bride & groom share their love for each other and having the opportunity to be there documenting their love story.
I have been shooting professionally for 6 years as of this month! So exciting! I take on 30 weddings a year so I know the ins and outs of the wedding industry. I have always loved photography and have explored it for years. In my youth, I was a model so I apply my experience to helping clients look their best in poses. I love working with natural lighting and my specialty is wedding and engagement photography. I'm a member of Creative Live and Light Inspired. I also network with photographers all over the world.
Now, enough about me. What do you dream the beginning of your Happily, Ever After to look like? :)