Hello! I'm Sara Rieth, owner and creative designer here at
SRieth Photography. Thank you for checking out our work and for considering us for your next memorable moment!
I'm married to my best friend and I'm a mom to three beautiful girls. My husband, Casey, and I have been married for 6 years. We currently are home schooling and we are taking each year at a time. So far we love it.
Get to know me:
- I use smiley faces...a lot. :)
- My favorite color seems to change every year. This year, pastel pink, mint and yellow seem to be my thing.
- If it's sparkly, I probably want it.
- I love working out.
- I am from Hollywood, CA but Kansas has way better sunsets. :)
- Hand me a blended coffee from Scooters and you'll be my BFF.
- I enjoy watching prank videos on YouTube.
Our studio celebrated 6 years in business this past May! I have always loved photography and have explored it for years. In my youth, I was a model so I can apply my experience to helping clients look their best in poses. I have my degree in Art focusing on Photography. I love working with natural lighting and my specialty is wedding and engagement photography. I also network with photographers all over the world. We give each other tips, ideas and feedback. Two that I talk to on a regular basis are based out of Australia and Houston.
With Brett & Tracy at
Gown Town 2012 with B98FM.
Photos are more than just a picture...they are works of art designed to display each person as a masterpiece."